S P Energy Assessments – Complaints Policy
S P Energy Assessments is committed to providing a quality service to its customers at all times.
We take complaints seriously and pledge to abide by the following:-
· All complaints will be handled courteously.
· We will try to respond in writing within 48 hours to all correspondence.
· All complaints will be handled personally by a director of the company
· We may need to re-inspect a property if the quality of our assessors work is in doubt. We will not make a charge for such re-inspections.
· If it is necessary for a revised Energy Performance Certificate to be produced due to failure on our part, we will meet all the costs involved.
· All complaints will be reported to our Accreditation centre (the body appointed by the government to supervise the work of S P Energy Assessments).
· If we are unable to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction, we will be happy to refer the complaint to a mutually acceptable arbitrator and we abide by that arbitrators decision.
This policy does not restrict your right to take legal advice.
S P Energy Assessments